Your role as a contributor:
A Contributor can create and edit only their own posts, but cannot publish them. When one of their posts is ready to be published or has been revised, the site owner or another administrator can review it. Contributors do not have the ability to upload files or images.
Once a Contributor’s post is approved and published by an Administrator, it can no longer be edited by the Contributor. However, the post author will still be the Contributor instead of the Administrator who publishes the post.
All contributors will get limited access to the backend of Capsule Health (WP-dashboard) with the following privileges and restrictions enlisted below:
- Contributors can add new posts and edit their own posts
- While writing, contributors can choose from existing categories and create their own tags
- Contributors can also view all website comments, but they cannot approve or delete comments. Feel free to contact the editor whenever any issue arises.
- Contributors cannot publish posts directly. All posts will be approved by the editor.
- Contributors cannot upload files (eg. they can’t add images to their posts). However we encourage use of images whwnever necessary and users are advised to put up the link to the image wherever needed. Images will be added during the approval process.
- Contributors don’t have access to website settings, plugins, or themes, or change any settings on the site.